About the Role
- In this role, you will join our award-winning development department at the MediaMonks mothership in Hilversum.
- As part of our majestic mobile team, you’ll develop magical mobile work in React Native.
- Alongside other (iOS, Android, frontend) developers, you are responsible for building and maintaining a diverse range of apps offering a multitude of functionalities: from the ultimate grilling companion to innovative concepts for fashion and concert photography.
- You work as part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in ten locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 600 Monks worldwide.
- Ideally, you already have some experience working with JSX and the React Native framework.
- You know your way around Redux, Babel, FlexBox and git-flow.
- You can work with Photoshop files.
- You’re an expert at exterminating bugs and have the perseverance to outlive ever-improving iterations of the same app.
- You are up to date with the latest developments in iOS and Android.
- If you have native iOS or Android experience, that’s a big plus.
- If you can also throw in some staying power, you might very well be the perfect fit for this position.
In return for your devotion to clean code, we offer you an independent position with a lot of responsibilities, and even more possibilities. You’ll work alongside an amazing set of world-class developers you can geek out with and learn from. With a one-of-a-kind culture, winter sports & summer parties, fantastic food every day, and an unlimited supply of caffeine, you’ll be in great company.
So, if you’re looking to do seriously good work at a young & fun, successful and fast-growing international company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and the use of adjectives, land this position while it’s hot. Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.