Lead Rich Media Designer
Wacom wizards of the Web, MediaMonks HQ is looking for a Lead Rich Media Designer to direct our dedicated display advertising department on its global mission to push the boundaries of digital advertising. A designer who builds on 5+ years of design experience and carries our ambition to produce spectacular work in the realm of display advertising, online and out of home (DOOH).
About the Job
- As our Lead Designer, you are one of the main pillars of our 30-Monk strong team of rich media creatives, designers, animators and developers.
- At the forefront of display advertising innovation, you’ll be guiding and designing work for an all-star cast of clients such as Netflix, Google, Spotify and LEGO.
- You oversee the designs that are produced, making sure they not only follow the guidelines but attain the level of quality MediaMonks is famed for.
- You’ll be expected to go above and beyond the brief to push what’s creatively possible.
- This client-facing role relies on a feel for directing the work of other designers on behalf of our creative teams and clients.
- You’re every inch a designer, in both talent and experience, and can produce quality designs with quick turnover.
- You have experience in management and you’re confident in your ability to guide and synergise a multidisciplinary team to production perfection.
- You share our ambition to rid the web of wasteful advertisements and seek to create quality designs that add to the internet, instead of annoy it.
- You’re a tastemaker and are able to turn creative ideas into stunning designs.
- Hands-on rich media experience is not essential, but you’re eager to delve into all breeds of display advertising and the unexplored territories of programmatic advertising.
- You’re consistent with style guides across sizes and formats and make sure all technical and design requirements are adhered to.
- Naturally, you flag when banner creatives don’t mix with rules and guidelines, and propose alternative designs as solutions.
Come Design the Best Ads on the Web
We believe in the potential of digital display advertising, from programmatic and rich media to digital billboards and even the smallest of banners. However, we recognize that the potential is not always fully realized yet. In this new role you will have the opportunity to lead a design team and take our displays department to new heights.
If your mind, body and soul are up to the divine task of designing display advertising at the most fun production company in existence, we’d love to hear from you so we can tell you more about MediaMonks and our company culture.