Sr. Digital Designer MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks Buenos Aires is hiring an English-speaking designer to create shit-hot designs at our Palermo Production Paradise. In this senior-level role, you will join our lovely local team in crafting amazing digital work for the world’s leading advertising agencies and their brands.
We’re looking for a seasoned digital artisan who gets interaction and can design for any kind of project or platform — including designing for pitches. We need someone who builds on several years of high-level experience and is eager to cross the physical and virtual (reality) boundaries of the digital frontier.
About the Role
- In this senior-level position, you will join an established mid-size team in producing prime pixels in the heart of Palermo.
- You’ll will be creating and executing styles for a broad variety of projects.
- Most importantly, you will design websites — translating creative concepts into functional designs and brand values into compelling visual styles.
- Your job is to harmonize aesthetics with usability, working side by side with our in-house creatives and international project teams.
- You’ll take a leading role for most of your projects, often working together with one or more (junior) designers to flesh out all assets and designs.
- You produce quick sketches and mockups to support and enhance concept proposals.
- You create functional flows that lay bare the user experience from start to finish, combining your passion for pitching with your knowledge of interaction design.
- At MediaMonks, you work as part of a fully integrated production operation, with 600 Monks from all production disciplines working together to craft world-class work.
- This full-time job is based at our brand-new BA office in Palermo.
What We’re Looking For
- An experienced designer with 5+ years of high-level experience in a senior capacity in digital advertising or production.
- As showcased in your interactive portfolio, you have experience with everything from responsive web design for large-scale platforms to mobile apps and ads.
- You can contribute to all stages of the design process, from conceptualizing styles and wireframing websites (IA) to doing layout compositions (UI) and mobile translations.
- You have fab Photoshop skills and are knowledgeable about the good, the bad and the ugly of user interface design.
- You know how to hover behind junior and mid-level designers in a sacred ritual called constructive feedback (aka hovering art direction).
- You know how to keep your files and layers super-organized, even if you’re a creative mess outside of Photoshop.
- You have a well-developed understanding of grid systems, colour theory and typography, and can tie each of these elements together with obsessive attention to detail.
- You are well-versed in English, UX design, and cat videos.
Become Our Senior, Señor/Señorita
At MediaMonks, you will join a young and fun but most of all successful and fast-growing international company. Stressful moments are part of the job, but so is our casual company culture. If you meet and exceed this profile and are eager to take on this position, we’d love to welcome you into our fold.
Please be attentive to the minimum requirements for this role and accompany your application with a portfolio and a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.