Marketing & PR Internship at MediaMonks
Future hustlers of the world, MediaMonks is looking for someone to take over the reins of our current PR Intern.
With a talented in-house team of 450 Monks and 9 international offices, MediaMonks is one of the leading creative production companies in the world — and we like to keep it that way :-). MediaMonks specializes in working for advertising agencies to craft amazing work for global brands, and it is important it is known. As a Marketing & PR Intern, you help to make sure the word is out so agencies and journalists know who to call.
Ideally, you would have started yesterday, but as we’re still waiting on time travel, we’ll settle for any start date in the near future. From September onwards, however, we hope to have you on board as a full-time intern so you can maybe even join us for our Summer Soiree on September 2nd.
About the Internship
- This paid internship focuses on growing your hands-on experience with B2B marketing and PR and runs for a minimum of 5 months, starting this fall.
- You’ll support our global PR & Marketing team with winning awards and getting MediaMonks mentioned in the press.
- You assist in the execution of MediaMonks’ global PR strategy based on the company’s direction and industry trends. You liaise with our external PR agency and agency clients to plug news and engage new(s) opportunities.
- Rather than plain quantity, you help to win the awards that make a difference to our business. You keep us on top at FWA, get us on top at Awwwards, and make sure we are the Cannes Lions king when it comes to digital production.
- An internship at MediaMonks should be considered a full-time learning position, meaning there’s no time for regular coursework other than your internship-related obligations (pretty great, huh?).
- For non-locals, MediaMonks offers free accommodation at our apartment, which is only minutes away from our HQ in Hilversum.
- compiling input, assets and angles for press releases and news features;
- arranging global award submissions with our clients;
- managing interview requests, and later on our answers;
- handling jury memberships and speaking opportunities.
- You are enrolled and in a (MBO/HBO/WO) programme.
- You have a manifest interest in company marketing, communications and PR.
- Your are incredibly well organized and can motivate people to get things done, wherever they are in the world.
- You have great English communication skills over telephone, email, and in person.
- You are not easily stressed out because, as you known, nothing goes perfect in PR.
- Just double checking: did we mention you had to be incredibly well organized?
Intern at MediaMonks
If you are keen to become one of the most popular interns in the history of 2016, we’d love to hear from you so we can tell you more about MediaMonks and our company culture.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this position and accompany your resumé with a short motivation letter, detailing why you’re the right Monk for this internship.