.NET Developer at MediaMonks
MediaMonks is search of an English-speaking .NET Developer to help build dazzling digital work for the world’s biggest agencies and their brands.
As a .NET Monk, you help to develop some of the finest backends in Internet history. You work as part of different project teams to build a wide variety of environments for an even wider variety of projects. What’s more, you’ll get to work with extremely talented coworkers at the most fun production company around.
About the Role
- As a .NET Monk, you’re a major cog in the development of the award-winning sites we produce for the world’s leading creative agencies.
- You’re based at our budding BA office in the heart of Palermo where you’ll join a mid-size team of about 50 Monks.
- Alongside other developers, you work as part of an international production operation, covering everything you could possibly throw at a digital campaign including games, virtual reality and mobile.
- We rely on you to develop the backend environments that run like Usain but without the slow start.
- You are a practiced developer with at least 5 years of .NET experience.
- You have hands-on experience in building complex web applications and a solid understanding of how your work integrates with other parts of a build
- You have expert-level knowledge of C# and SQL and are experienced working with the ASP.NET MVC framework.
- You are confident in developing for a wide variety of high-load, high-performance environments.
- Your code is lean, clean and secure and of a quality that will inspire other .NET Developers for many generations to come.
- Functional knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS comes natural to most .NET Developers and is considered a plus.
- You are awesome in English.
Join MediaMonks as a .NET Monk
In return for your .NET dedication, we can offer you a position in an exciting work environment with an endless variety of awesome projects, people and prizes. If you are up to the task, send us the best application you ever wrote.
Please be attentive to the minimum requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.