Drupal Developer MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks Buenos Aires has a new position for a skilled Drupal Developer who can take some of our biggest projects to the next level, that is Drupal 8.
About the Role
- At our budding BA office, you will join an established mid-size team that works on digital projects big and small.
- As a developer, you play a key role in the production of the award-winning websites and digital campaigns we produce for advertising agencies around the world.
- You’ll work as part of a fully integrated production operation, with projects and coworkers from all over the world.
- We are looking for someone with at least 2 years of Drupal (7+) experience and a senior-level command of PHP.
- You know about the architecture of great builds, and have worked for major clients before.
- You can independently develop Drupal 8.0 backends that run smoothly and efficiently.
- Upgrading from Drupal 7.0 to 8.0 is a challenge, but no problem for you.
- Confident in developing for a broad spectrum of high-load, high-performance environments, you can independently develop backend environments that are efficient and secure.
- Next to modules and plugins, you use your knowledge of PHP to make web applications happen.
- Object-oriented programming (OOP) is no problem for you and you can work according to strict coding standards and other technical requirements.
- Lastly, like your future coworkers, you have a relentless drive and dedication for creating good work. You have a great sense of responsibility and are flexible if that’s what it takes to get a job done.
Why You Should Apply ASAP
In return for your devotion to clean code, we can offer you a pretty hot position at one of the most fun companies around. With a one-of-a-kind culture and an unlimited supply of caffeine, you’ll be in great company.
If you’re looking to do seriously good work at a young and successful company, land this position while it’s hot. Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.