MediaMonks is search of a .NET Developer to help build dazzling digital work for the world’s biggest agencies and their brands.
As a .NET Monk, you help to develop some of the finest backends in Internet history. You work as part of different project teams to build a wide variety of environments for an even wider variety of projects. What’s more, you’ll get to work with extremely talented coworkers at the most fun production company around.
About the Role
- As a .NET Monk, you’re a major cog in the development of the award-winning sites we produce for the world’s leading creative agencies.
- We rely on you to develop the backend environments that run like Usain but without the slow start.
- The position is based at the MediaMonks Mothership in Hilversum, where you’ll join our 100-Monk strong development department.
- Alongside 200 coworkers from other development disciplines, you’ll work as part of an international production operation, handling everything you could possibly throw at a digital project including games, virtual reality and installations.
- You are a practiced web developer with at least 5 years of .NET experience.
- You have hands-on experience in building complex web applications and a solid understanding of how your work integrates with other parts of a build.
- You have expert-level knowledge of C# and SQL and are experienced working with the ASP.NET MVC framework.
- Experience in Sitecore is a plus.
- You are confident in developing for a wide variety of high-load, high-performance environments.
- Your code is lean, clean and secure and of a quality that will inspire other .NET Developers for many generations to come.
- Functional knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS comes natural to most .NET Developers and is considered a plus.
Join MediaMonks as a .NET Monk
In return for your .NET dedication, we can offer you a position in an exciting work environment with an endless variety of awesome projects, people and prizes. You’ll join a young, successful and super-fast-growing company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and use of hyperlinks. Hell, we even have a rad lunch and pension fund.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.