Design Internship at MediaMonks SP
We’re searching for a motivated design intern to join our São Paulo office to create world-class designs at the intersection of the digital and physical worlds. If you’re awesome at digital design and keen to get better, apply to put your skills to work for the world’s biggest brands.
About the Internship
- This paid internship gives you a chance to put your visual cortex to work for the world’s leading agencies and brands.
- You’ll be able to learn from some of the most creative people in the creative industry and ask them so many questions they’ll beg you to stop.
- You’ll learn what it’s actually like to work as a designer in digital production.
- You’ll get to learn about client presentations and deck design, and how design is integrated into projects and processes at large.
- At our Vila Madalena office, you’ll work with a superstar team of Monks to win pitches and prepare concepts for production by creating amazing designs.
- Our São Paulo office acts as a global hub for experiential projects, and so there’s a big focus on designing interfaces for projects that involve robots, Twitch, installations, VR, chicken spacecrafts, and that kind of stuff.
Become Our Design Intern
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young & fun, successful and super-fast-moving production company that people would kill to work for. In addition to an unlimited supply of A-list clients, A+ colleagues and A-OK coffee, MediaMonks gets you one-of-a-kind company culture, amplified by all the awards.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter — we’d love to probe your personal pitch. A portfolio is preferred but not mandatory.
- You are enrolled in a relevant higher-education programme.
- Your Photoshop (/Sketch) skills are so slick they look photoshopped.
- You have advanced design skills and are knowledgeable about the good, the bad and the ugly of user interface design.
- Ideally, your experience covers the spectrum of UX, UI and interaction design, designing websites, apps, presentations and/or ads.
- You know how to keep your files, layers and folders organized, even if you’re a creative mess outside of Adobe CS.
- You’re familiar with the key stages of the design process, from conceptualizing styles to wireframing websites (IA) to doing layout compositions (UI) and mobile translations.
- You understand grid systems, white space, aspect ratios, typography and color theory, and know how to tie these elements together with obsessive attention to detail.
- Our ideal candidate is someone who is looking to kick-start their professional design career with a head start.
- You’re well-versed in English.