Video Editing Internship at MediaMonks
MediaMonks’ award-winning post production department is looking for an aspiring film editor. The internship is as hands-on as it gets. You will do actual work on actual projects. There will be plenty of feedback and supervision, but we very much believe in the idea of ‘learning through labour’. This Hilversum-based internship lasts for a minimum of 5 months and starts this summer.
About the Internship
- During your internship, you will cut your way through terabytes of footage, editing films of any kind.
- As part of our renowned post production team, you’ll work with our in-house editors, colourists, VFX artists and sound designers to edit high-end projects for global brands.
- We’ll seek your help in producing award-winning case videos of our projects on behalf of the world’s leading advertising agencies and their brands which include adidas, Weber and Google.
- We’ll ask you to make captures that capture the essence of our (interactive) projects.
- And we’ll persuade you to source and sort-out piles of content, finding the right shots to set the scene.
- An internship at MediaMonks should be considered a full-time learning position, meaning there’s no time for regular coursework other than your internship-related obligations (pretty great, huh?).
- The intern we’re looking for is a driven individual that already has a fair amount of experience with both editing and animation — enough to be able to work independently.
- You are enrolled and in a (MBO/HBO/WO) programme and experienced with Adobe Premiere.
- If you can share a showreel with us, that would awesome.
Become a Legendary Intern
Joining MediaMonks means joining one of the most fun production companies around. It means working in a young, successful, fast-growing international environment, full of cool people and adjectives.
If you’re ready to make the best decision you’ve ever made, apply by sending us your portfolio and cover letter outlining your motivation and learning goals.