MediaMonks is looking to hire a devout producer to lead interactive projects from pitch to press release. In this role, you act in concert with the world’s leading agencies to plot and produce phat digital work for A-list brands. You’re a project’s pace- and peacemaker, and principally responsible for its timely-and-terrific delivery.
This mid- to senior-level role requires solid experience in digital production and an intimate understanding of what is needed to make cutting-edge projects come about.
About the Job
- As the nexus between the idea and execution, you work in close collaboration with our clients, who seek MediaMonks’ expertise for the production of their digital projects and campaigns.
- Your role is to bring all of our in-house talents and teams together and make sure great work is done.
- Working from the MediaMonks Mothership in Hilversum, you set up new projects by responding to agency briefs and RFPs; leading pitches, treatments and production proposals.
- Together with our creatives and tech chiefs, you help to shape these projects into a joint success by leading the production on our behalf.
- Working at MediaMonks means you get to produce projects that engage with new and innovative uses of technology that require you to lead the way across unchartered paths of production.
- As a producer, you’re also responsible for scoping and quoting projects as well as timing and planning production work.
- You establish what gets done and when (U <3 SOWs), making sure projects are profitable and doable.
- You need to boast at least 3 years of high-level experience as a producer of digital projects.
- You need to be familiar with producing different types of digital, ideally covering digital campaigns, platforms and websites, 360 video and VR, interactive films, rich media, mobile apps and games, installations and other types of experiential work.
- Your 3+ years of experience in a similar capacity have given you a battle-scarred pokerface ostensibly immune to stress (the freakouts come out at night, but that’s alright).
- Leading the production of multiple campaigns between our international offices is no easy task and requires someone with superb planning and communication skills, testified in your insanely good emails.
- In short, we need a true-born team player who can successfully work across teams, time zones and technologies.
- Bonus points if you can do business in either Dutch, German or Swedish.
Come Produce the Best in Digital
If you share our love for digital as well as for analogue diversions such as our summer soirées and winter sports shindigs, this gig might just be right for you. At MediaMonks, you’ll join a successful and super-fast-moving company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and the use of hyperlinks. In addition to an unlimited supply of awesome projects and coworkers, MediaMonks promises a one-of-a-kind company culture, amplified through many parties and prizes. We even have a rad lunch and pension fund.
Please be attentive to the minimum requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter and references detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.