Senior Unity Developer
MediaMonks is in search of a skilled developer to join our Games Unit(y). In addition to developing (mobile) games and the like, you’ll also have a strong focus on creating awesome AR and VR applications for all possible platforms. Intrigued? You should be.
About the Role
- In this senior-level role, you’ll employ your fluency in C#, and expert knowledge of the Unity editor.
- You’ll utilize your command of Unity to build and incorporate all elements of a Unity application: from structure and asset implementation to performance optimization and platform support.
- You’ll be working as part of the MediaMonks Mothership in Hilversum, which operates in close collaboration with our other monasteries to craft world-class projects with a team of 600 Monks.
- You have expert-level knowledge of Unity 3D.
- In fact, you have proven experience building software with Unity 3D.
- You’re fluent in C#.
- You have functional knowledge of VR and AR development (Daydream, Tango, Vive, etc.)
- You’re experienced working together with other developers and source-control systems such as GIT, Perforce and SVN.
About the Ideal You
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- You have experience with Objective-C, Java, C++ or other programming languages.
- You have experience with custom shader development.
- You have functional knowledge of Maya, Cinema 4D or 3DStudio.
- You’re experienced with native mobile development for iOS or Android.
Join our Games Unit(y)
Working at MediaMonks means mingling among an awesome set of individuals. You’ll be able to enjoy epic meals, celebrate awards and blow off steam during our annual winter sports trip, summer soirees and intermediate events. So, if you’re looking to do seriously good work at a young & fun, successful and fast-growing international company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and the use of adjectives, land this position while it’s hot.
Please be attentive to the minimum requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.