Sr. UX Designer MediaMonks HQ
We’re expanding our 20-Monk UX team with a senior position. As a UX Designer at MediaMonks, you work in close relationship with the world’s leading agencies and their brands to craft delightful experiences across devices. We are looking for someone passionate about devising excellent user experiences and skilled in the art of usability and interaction design.
About the Role
- At our Hilversum HQ, you work as part of our 50-Monk strong concept and design department.
- Alongside our project frontline of producers, creatives and business leads, you work with our clients and creative teams to shape projects from an early stage.
- Instead of doing a few big corporate enterprises a year, your expertise in UX design will be called upon for multiple fast-paced projects.
- You set up workshops and presentations to tease out the key user requirements in collaboration with the client.
- Your competitive audits, user insights and broad knowledge of UX and UI design will help to lay the foundation upon which great work can be built.
- You’re responsible for developing the exact workings and flows to bring projects to the point of production through user journeys, sitemaps, wireframes & prototypes.
- The ultimate goal is to mastermind great user experiences that meet the commercial and creative goals of the project.
- This gig is as much about crafting user experiences across digital touchpoints as it is about producing emotional response through (mobile) interaction patterns and new forms of navigation.
- We’re looking for a UX expert with close to 5 years of client-facing experience.
- As a seasoned UX designer, you have the confidence and credentials to take ownership of projects and contribute to the strategic development of the products and platforms for the world’s biggest brands.
- You have a demonstrated ability to translate creative concepts into functional UX designs.
- You understand the nature of digital platforms and their users and know how these two interface in practice.
- You boast solid wireframing skills with pen an paper and in Sketch.
- You are able to produce interactive prototypes with tools such Marvel and Framer.
- In this bottleneck position, strong communication skills are as important as seniority in UX design.
- You can make sense of seemingly cryptic briefs and aren’t afraid to ask questions to help better-define what needs to be done in the first place. You’ve got that big-picture thinking that keeps projects moving forward.
Put the ‘U’ in our UX Team
If you feel like looking after the UX of our projects, we’d love to interface with you to tell you more about MediaMonks, our parties & events, and one-of-a-kind company culture.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.