MediaMonks Buenos Aires is looking for an English + Spanish-speaking JS Developer to help our Rich Media team reach new levels of wealth by building even richer campaigns on behalf of A-list brands such as Netflix, Heineken and Booking.com.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this mid-level position, you’ll join the digital ads & assets team at our Palermo Production Paradise in developing high-quality display campaigns at an ever higher pace.
- You’ll help localize campaigns to potentially any country with internet access.
- You’ll improve conversion rates by implementing A/B tests.
- You report technical solutions and recommendations back to the team and stakeholders.
- You’ll implement new functions and development techniques into the production process to help meet our clients’ objectives.
- You will collaborate with other developers on our libraries and frameworks to optimize our workflow, as well as our work as a whole.
- You’ll continuously learn and enhance your technical and animation skills using libraries such as GreenSock.
Come Put the Jazz in JS
As part of DoubleClick’s Partner Program, MediaMonks is trusted with advancing the art of the banner ad, meaning you’ll be in a unique position to push the technical potential online advertising. Moreover, joining MediaMonks BA was already to most awesome thing to do in Buenos Aires right now. You’ll be part of a global company creative people would kill to work for, currently operating as ‘one office in eleven locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 750 Monks. If you want to be our +1, we’d love to meet you 2.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job. If possible, please prepare examples of code you’ve developed.
- You know your way around various libraries and languages (e.g., ES6, ES7, React, AngularJS, Vue.js, TypeScript, GSAP, and RequireJS — let us know what you know).
- You’re familiar with browser testing, debugging and developing with CSS pre-processors such as SASS.
- You have experience developing reusable modules, plugins, libraries and/or web components.
- You’re familiar with using npm, yarn and/or gulp as part of your workflow.
- You have hands-on experience developing high-end digital work, knowing the ins and outs of cross-browser issues, code solutions, client-side performance optimization, version-control systems and code repositories (e.g., SVN, Git).
- A basic understanding of ad-serving platforms such as DoubleClick is beneficial but can also be learned on the job.