UX Designer at MediaMonks (mid-level)
Hamburg☰r lovers and haters, our budding BA office has an exciting position for an all-round UX Designer that can take any project to a higher level of craft and usability. For this role, we are looking for someone passionate about devising excellent user experiences and skilled in the art of interaction design.
At our BA office, you join an established mid-size team that works on digital projects big and small on behalf of the world’s leading advertising agencies — from watch faces and display ads to digital platforms and interactive campaigns. As part of MediaMonks, you are part of a global production company that operates as one office in eight locations with an in-house team of 450 Monks worldwide.
- As a UX Monk, you should be comfortable laying the groundwork for a wide range of creative production projects.
- Instead of a few big corporate enterprises a year, your expertise in interaction design will be called upon for multiple fast-paced projects, spanning the entire digital spectrum.
- UX designs are the blueprints that shape how our projects will come to life in design and development.
- Your job is to flesh out the workings and features of our projects through sitemaps, wireframes, and user journeys.
- The work is as much about enhancing usability as it is about producing emotional response through (mobile) interaction patterns and new forms of navigation.
- In addition to at least 2 years of UX experience, this role requires solid skills in wireframing software like OmniGraffle and being able to occasionally produce interactive prototypes with tools such as InVision.
- You can make sense of seemingly cryptic briefs and aren't afraid to ask questions to help better-define what needs to be done in the first place.
- Strong English communication skills are just as important. Ideally, we are looking to hire someone with client-facing experience.
Come Work for MediaMonks in Buenos Aires
If your mind, body and soul are up to the divine task of designing digital experiences at the most awarded digital company on the planet, we’d love to meet you so we can tell you more about MediaMonks, our work, and one-of-a-kind company culture.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
Updated on 26 May 2016.