Business Director MediaMonks HQ
MediaMonks is hiring a Business Director to look after our long-term partnerships and agency accounts and make magic happen.
Role & Responsibilities
- As a Business Director at the biggest creative production company on the planet, you are the first point of contact for your clients. You act as a bridge between agencies, brands and the build.
- You work side by side with our clients to shape production projects from the start.
- The work you help engage will be extremely diverse and includes big website builds, global rich media campaigns, mobile apps, games, virtual reality experiences, interactive films, installations and more.
- You are responsible for managing various key accounts, being involved in everything from the first bid to the final delivery.
- As a client’s main point of contact, you are accountable for the end delivery. You ensure the work being produced meets the requirements and exceeds the expectations.
- You act as a strategic partner throughout the process who understands a client’s business inside out, developing an ongoing roadmap for their success.
- You grow your account relationships creatively and financially, delivering against monthly and annual targets.
- This senior-level role requires someone who can manage big accounts and understands the objectives of global advertising, technology and entertainment companies.
- You have at least 5 years of hands-on experience in digital advertising or production.
- You have experience writing proposals and can propose solutions from both a basic technical perspective and a strong commercial one.
- With the backing of our producers and tech directors, you need to be confident in advising clients as an authority on advertising production, sometimes even at the C-level.
- You can geek out when it comes to new technologies, because while managing the client relationship is your foremost responsibility, you’ve got to grasp technology in a way that allows you to scope projects and set up realistic and target-driven quotes and timings.
- Fluid written and spoken English is vital for communicating effectively with colleagues and clients alike.
- With strong presentation skills, you can represent MediaMonks by showcasing our cases, capabilities and culture in client meetings.
Become our EU Business Director
At MediaMonks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble;-) production partner in any field and market. In return for your attentiveness to details and deadlines, we provide an exciting place to work, filled with excellent people who know how to party extremely well.
If you’re keep to make magic happen, send us a spellbinding application. Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.