Account Manager (Dutch) at MediaMonks HQ
Our near-Amsterdam HQ is looking for a Dutch-speaking Account Monk to set up and steward business relationships at the intersection of creativity and technology.
Role & Responsibilities
- As an Account Monk at the biggest creative production company on the planet, you are the day-to-day point of contact for a wide range of local and international clients.
- You'll work with a fast-growing group of Monks to set up, steward and scale creative production partnerships with A-list brands and businesses.
- The work you help engage will be wide and diverse, ranging from big website builds, and global rich media campaigns to mobile apps and games, virtual reality experiences, interactive films, installations and more.
- You act as the bridge between our Monks and clients and are accountable for the end delivery, proactively managing expectations along the way.
- Co-authoring treatments and proposals, you’ll be a driving force in turning RFPs into real projects, liaising between our clients and teams the whole way through.
- You’ll help define the scope for each project, ensuring proposals meet the client’s brief and business objectives above anything else.
- You work as a strategic partner who understands a client’s brand and business, actively identifying new opportunities to better service their needs.
- You’ll help grow strategic business relationships, looking after business planning and development to hit targets and KPIs.
Lead Our Accounts to New Heights
MediaMonks is one of those (50) companies creative people would kill to work for. You’ll join a successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best — and most humble ;-) — production partner in any field and market. In addition to an unlimited supply of A+ food, A1 parties and winter sports, and A-OK coffee, MediaMonks brings you a one-of-a-kind company culture.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- For this role, we’re looking for a seasoned Business Manager or Account Manager with hands-on experience managing creative accounts.
- You can work in both Dutch and English at the highest professional level.
- You have 5+ years worth of client-facing experience in digital advertising or creative production and understand what it takes to make digital projects come about.
- In addition to knowing your ones and zeros, you have proven experience producing six- to seven-figure projects for leading agencies and brands.
- You have a keen understanding of the business objectives of brands and can quickly grasp their challenges and opportunities, identifying exactly what needs to be achieved from the get-go.
- You geek out when it comes to new technologies because while managing the client relationship is your foremost responsibility, you grasp technology in a way that allows you to scope projects and propose target-driving quotes and timings.
- You don’t think in projects but in partnerships, developing client relationships and work-streams miles(tones) ahead.
- You’re experienced in creating presentation decks and can help shape proposals from a basic technical perspective or a commercial one.
- With strong presentation skills, you can represent MediaMonks by showcasing our cases, capabilities and culture to (potential) partners at every turn.
- Last but not least, you’re a joy to work with; you’re great with clients and coworkers alike and know how inspire teams to go the extra mile.