Creative Director MediaMonks SG
MediaMonks is looking for a 21st-century CD to direct and develop innovative concepts and products for Asia’s leading agencies-of-record and their brands. In this key role, you’ll be joining our small-star team of Monks in Singapore that works alongside our other international offices to craft award-winning work across platforms and devices.
- At our burgeoning Singapore office, you work with an international team of Monks to win pitches and prepare concepts for production.
- On the one hand, you help to bring in new work by developing creative treatments in response to project briefs and RFPs.
- On the other, you act as a our creative lead on several running projects, helping to further develop the concept or product by fleshing out its features and flow.
- As a Creative Director at a global production company, life’s a pitch.
- You engage projects for a living and relay responsibilities to others once the ball is rolling in the right direction.
- Together with our Producers and Business Monks, you are responsible for developing winning responses to creative briefs.
- You'll work in close relationship with our local creatives, TDs and designers to shape new projects, often topped by a prototype that works as a proof of concept.
- You look after the creative execution of the projects and proposals MediaMonks Singapore develops for clients from all over Asia.
- You visit clients throughout the region to pitch for projects, lead workshops and provide creative direction for any kind of project.
- You bring top-notch production thinking to the table and provide creative consultation when it comes to the development of cutting-edge campaigns, VR applications and other nifty stuff.
Come Turn Concepts into Projects
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young & fun, successful and fast-growing international company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and the use of adjectives. In addition to an unlimited supply of A-list projects and coworkers, MediaMonks gets you a one-of-a-kind company culture, characterized by conscientiousness and celebrated with champagne.
If you’re eager to join our digital dynasty, we’d love to hear your personal pitch. We’re especially keen see to some solid projects — not just ideas — so please link us to a collection of work. Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for this role.
- We’re looking for an seasoned, all-round creative director with at least 2 years of CD-level experience in digital advertising or production at the highest international level.
- Someone with an innate taste for technology, an instinct for interaction and a natural feel for design.
- You need to be experienced in creating different types of content, ideally covering digital campaigns, platforms and websites, 360 video and VR, interactive films, rich media, mobile apps and games, installations and other types of experiential work.
- The user experience is king, and so you should be a king or queen of shaping experiences that captivate and inspire.
- You love innovation and naturally think of creative applications for new and emerging technologies, such as Google Tango.
- Crucially, the CD of the Singapore office should be able to successfully work across creative cultures and timezones. You’ve got to know the process and politics of advertising inside out, and be highly pragmatic at times for progress’ sake.