Post Producer for Online Advertising at MediaMonks HQ
MediaMonks’ post production team is looking to hire a dedicated post producer for global ads & assets division.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this Hilversum-based role, you'll manage the post production for fast-paced video and content campaigns for A-list brands such as Uber, Mondelez and HP.
- As the bridge between client and artists, you’ll work in collaboration with the creative team to make sure every pixel is polished to perfection.
- You’ll work across teams and time zones to nail milestone after milestone, in spite of renders that take forever to finish.
- You make sure deadlines are attained, and flag the ones that aren’t feasible upfront.
- A big part of your job is to brief Monks on daily delivery objectives and to keep stakeholders informed on the progress and potential pitfalls of the project.
- You relay feedback to the team, translating the intricacies of post production into lucid language that everyone can understand.
- You constantly balance resources and workload by scheduling, tracking and prioritizing tasks to make sure the right resources are available.
- Your responsibilities also include quoting, scoping and timing new projects (so that your own projects are profitable, manageable and doable).
Apply If You Meet & Exceed This Profile
If you identify with this role as well as with our one-of-a-kind company culture and the things we love besides work, we’d love to meet and tell you more about this role. Working at MediaMonks means working at a young and successful international production company that is in constant motion. In addition to professional opportunities, you’ll have great healthy food for when you’re hungry, fabulous parties and winter sports trip for when you feel like letting your hair down, and a great pension scheme for when you’re old.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- You have 2+ years of high-level experience in a similar capacity, leading the post production of large-scale video jobs for TV and online.
- You’re intimately familiar with the basics of post production, especially when it comes to animation.
- In addition to knowing your stuff about post production, you have evident planning and communication skills.
- You have experience in a client-facing role, and write incredibly clear emails.
- You bring solid post production experience to the table and have a strong network you can build on when things need to move or scale fast.
- You have sufficient technical knowledge to foresee and address production issues.
- You’re confident advising on a range of post production matters, including 2D and 3D animation.
- Being all but bossy, you possess the leadership qualities that are needed to become a go-to Monk for everything to everyone.