Rich Media Creative at MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks Buenos Aires is looking for a business-savvy Idea Machine to create effective concepts for display ads, social campaigns and other online advertising channels.
If It Doesn’t Sell, It Isn’t Creative
- In this mid/senior-level role, you’ll be creating top-notch concepts for top-name clients like Adidas, Amazon, Netflix and HP.
- You’ll work as part of our dedicated digital ads & assets division consisting of creatives, designers, illustrators, animators, film editors, developers, producers and project managers from all over the world.
- Pitching directly to clients, you’re responsible for creating and selling concepts for rich media ads, digital-out-of-home campaigns and social media content and campaigns.
- You create not just what the client asked for but what their campaign needs, producing spot-on proposals that meet the project’s objectives.
- Whether it’s through programmatic targeting or dynamic content, your job is to creatively get the right message across to the right audience(s).
- As showcased in your winning portfolio, you bank on 2+ years of high-level creative experience in a relevant role working for A-list brands.
- You have proven experience creating effective concepts for display ads and social (content) campaigns using using film, animation and images.
- You know your 💩 when it comes rich media and data-driven campaigns, and understand the low-down of DoubleClick, Sizmek and spec sheets.
- You know about the good, the bad and the ugly of targeting, personalization, programmatic advertising, dynamic content and optimization.
- Creatively, you excel in confined spaces, finding great ideas regardless the size of your canvas.
- You can produce concepts from scratch, and enhance campaign ideas provided by clients and colleagues.
- You have a proven ability to tackle the same idea from a wide variety of angles, creating concepts for A-B tests like ABC
- You have strong pitching skills — you understand how to make a compelling case and sell people on an idea.
- Working with clients and colleagues from around the world, you have solid English communication and presentation skills.
Help Rid the World of Wasteful Ads
Working at MediaMonks BA is arguably the most awesome thing to do in Buenos Aires right now. You’ll be part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in eleven locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 750 Monks, and a crazy ambition to become the best production partner in any field and market. Join us before we reach Mars.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a compelling cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.