Liferay 7.0 Developer at MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks Buenos Aires is looking for an English + Spanish-speaking developer who can be our lifeline for Liferay-powered platforms.
About the Role
- Working from our Palermo Production Paradise, you’ll join a fast-growing team of Monks that develops websites and applications for the world’s leading agencies and brands.
- As a Liferay Monk, you’ll contribute to the development of the content management systems that power our productions.
- Working with some of the best developers in Latin America, you’ll create high-performance backends and learn about the latest and greatest in performance and security.
- You’ll also help to build and maintain our codebase.
- As part of MediaMonks, you’ll be part of the most awesome production company on the planet, operating as one across 12 locations with 900 Monks worldwide.
Get this Gig while it’s Hot!
Working at MediaMonks BA is arguably the most awesome thing to do in Buenos Aires right now. You’ll be joining a super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) production partner in any field and market. In addition to award-winning projects, we bring you A-OK coffee and A+ parties and asados (including a vegan-friendly version).
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- We’re looking for a developer who knows about Liferay, and is eager to learn more.
- You can work together with Monks from around the world in English and Spanish.
- You can independently develop Liferay content management systems that are smooth, scalable and secure.
- You know about the technical architecture of big builds, and are confident working for major clients.
- Like your future coworkers, you have a drive and dedication for creating great work.
- You have a great sense of responsibility and are flexible if that’s what it takes to get a job done.