UX Internship at MediaMonks
MediaMonks has a new internship position for a future user experience expert. As UX Intern at MediaMonks, you’ll learn what it’s like to work with the world’s leading agencies to craft delightful experiences for global brands. We are looking for someone passionate about devising excellent user experiences and eager to master the art of usability and interaction design.
This paid internship is based at our Dutch headquarters, includes a wicked winter sports trip, and runs until the summer of 2017. Speaking Dutch isn’t a requirement, but be sure to send us an updated portfolio with your wildest wireframes and user journeys.
About the Internship
- During your internship, you’ll join one of our three UX teams to help devise the user experience for a wild array of projects.
- You’ll get to see how client briefs develop into proposals, projects, deliveries, feedback, more feedback, ‘final’ feedback, and ultimately a final product.
- You’ll be creating wireframes and user flows like there’s no tomorrow, laying the functional foundation for our UI Designers.
- We hope your fresh eye can also help us develop the very tools and methods we use to develop our UX designs.
- You install apps and sign up for services just because you’re curious about the UX and onboarding process.
- You can grasp a product’s structure and flow in no time, and capture it in fabulous diagrams using tools like OmniGraffle
- You can quickly visualize your interface ideas in Sketch.
- Your great sense of empathy allows you to make user-centric decisions.
- You’re versed in English.
Bonus Points if You…
- Play around with prototyping tools like InVision, Principle, Framer, Pixate and alike.
- Have experience presenting UX designs and interaction ideas to laymen.
Become a UX Monk!
Being an intern at MediaMonks is simply awesome. Not only will you get to make coffee for some of the most gifted UX designers in the industry, you also get to do actual work for top-notch advertising agencies. But what is perhaps the most tangible testament to the unadulterated epicness of our internships are the many ex-interns that are still part of our pack. In fact, some of the first interns to join MediaMonks are now occupying the key positions within our company. With this prospect in mind, our ideal candidate is someone who’s looking to kick-start their UX career with a head start.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your resumé with a short motivation letter, detailing why you’re the right Monk for this internship.