Digital Transformation Consultant
Our budding office in Mexico City is looking for an English + Spanish-speaking digital transformation consultant. You’ll help establish MediaMonks as one of the top creative production partners in Mexico, simply by crafting the absolute best of work across digital disciplines.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Identifying Opportunities: Assessing where the client is today so we can identify ways to improve their business: gather, synthesize, visualize and analyze client information utilizing research, interviews, workshops and analytic tools.
- Defining Client Needs: Identifying and documenting business requirements so that we and the client understand and agree on what needs to change to take advantage of the opportunities.
- Designing the Future: Working with the client to design new business processes, technology requirements, and the plan for how we bring these changes to life utilizing processes, technology and people.
- Guiding our Clients: Defining how our clients will evolve to the new state—define the impact of the changes and the steps we will take to help the leaders, employees, customers and others adapt quickly to the new way of doing things.
- Practice Building: Develop expertise in specific practice specialty areas to increase the breadth and depth of our knowledge base and capabilities.
- Providing coaching and mentoring to analysts, as part of executing projects and in a Career Counselor capacity.
- We are not looking for a Social Media Wizard or IT Guru, but for someone with a well-rounded profile capable of crafting an integrated strategy to help our clients achieve their objectives.
At MediaMonks, you'll be able to create work at one of the top 50 companies creatives would kill to work for. You’ll get to produce award-winning work with prize-worthy coworkers as part of a super-fast-moving company that is determined to reach Mars before Musk. If you can match our ambition, we’d love to meet you.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job. Questions? [email protected] has answers.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2+ years of experience in process consulting services or digital transformation
- Knowledge in Project Management
- Spanish & English
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build and foster a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Effective communication skills
- High Learning Agility
- Leadership and management skills
- Process and methodology driven
- End-to-End thinking in digital environments
- Requires analysis and solving of complex problems. May create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
- Requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Requires a clear understanding of what digital means for business.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within MediaMonks.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.